Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NEWS: Red Alert 3

Ok… This is my first post here and I’m going to talk about Red Alert 3… Yeah, that’s right… Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, one of the most anticipated games since the beginning of the Red Alert series. The thing is, I don’t know THAT much about this upcoming game. I don't even know it's release date, and I won't find it out until it's announced.

The features that have been confirmed are:

- Will feature a new faction, something (“UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU’VE EVER SEEN BEFORE!”)
- It will probably be about World War III
- Naval combat will be pretty meaty (it should be, considering C&C 3’s lack of naval activity)
- I heard it will feature parachuting BEARS
- Dolphins will be intelligent as hell (hmm…)
- Tesla-tech returns
- The campaign will be playable in co-op.

As one of my friends said (quoting MisterDevil): “Red Alert 3. An anticipated game. The holy grail of RTS”. I'm not saying it will be good just because it's Red Alert 3. Many gamers around the world will probably buy this game just to see it's power and new features. In my opinion, if they keep the original aspect of the units plus that feeling that Red Alert 2 gave me everytime I played it, it will be a great game for me and sufficent just to keep my eyes sticked on the monitor for a couple of hours.

Some screenshots are available as well. Here are two of them.

No comments: